PRE-CONSTRUCTION SITE PREPARATION
Please Note: The following must be completed before fence construction is to commence. If you have any questions or concerns about any of these points please contact us, we will be more than happy to help.
• All four property pins/lines are marked by home owner or surveying company NOTE: Property line stakes are marked with a PL, if no PL is on the stake it is most likely a grade stake which are not necessarily on the property line
• If your property pins cannot be located, the only 100% way know you are installing your fence in the correct location is by having a Land Surveyor mark your property lines before we install. For more information or to receive a quote please contact PALS Geomatics at 780-455-3177, firstname.lastname@example.org
• Neighbours are aware of fence construction
• Neighbours agree on fence placement
• Alberta first call (+1 (800) 242-3447) has marked underground lines www.alberta1call.com this will be completed by Fence Tech Inc.
• Alberta first call will only mark public utilities, if you have private utilities such as a gas or power line going to a detached garage in close vicinity to the work area or you need to locate your sewer or water lines for piles installations you may need to call a private locator click here for a list of private locators in Alberta we recommend Tierra Geomatics